CUE THE COMEBACK

Wanye
June 06 2011 03:32PM

Rumours of our demise on Twitter have been greatly exaggerated. But judging by the facts that we have returned to a 2-0 series lead for the Canucks, the rapture may be closer than we would care to admit.

Crazy good poster made by CanucksArmy writer Thomas Drance by the by.

SEAL THE DO

The Bruins didn't even deserve to be in the G2. Add in the injustice of the Burrows goal and one might think that there loss could have potentially broken the Bruins backs in these here Stanley Cup Finals. If ever there was a time for a good ol' fashioned comeback this would be it.

Win G3 for heavens sakes Boston you owe it to humanity.

The Canucks just can't win the Cup. Every fibre of our moral being says so. Our brother in Vancouver will become totally impossible to deal with, culminating in a violent throwdown at the Wanye Family Christmas: 2011 Edition*

OH YEAH

And there is also this guy putting on a ghost donuting clinic. Big ups to @tricksnard for pointing us in its direction on the Twitters.

*Expected release date: Christmas 2011

09049f03ecb006ab29372206f2a88f75
#1 Chris.
June 06 2011, 07:26PM

Nice goal Kesler... You douche.

#2 OilIsMyBlood
June 06 2011, 03:46PM

Hate to say it, Wanye, but you might as well start calling them the Bru'Outs'

#3 Soft Hands McSteeley - FIST Movement
June 06 2011, 03:52PM

WHEN DID WE STOP YELLING!?

#4 Tron
June 06 2011, 05:23PM

@Wax Man Riley

You Mean POWEEE! Right in the Kesler!

#5 D'oh-ilers
June 06 2011, 06:13PM

If the Bruins can come back in the finals and win it, I will name my first born Zdeno. I really do hate the Canucks that much... and children.

#6 Ender
June 06 2011, 06:14PM

@Wanye

Only the real Wanye would refer to himself as 'Jenny'. Though making references to J-Lo instead of Betty White casts a little uncertainty. Ah, what the heck; I'm convinced. Cue the rainbow.

#7 Oilers G- Nations Poet Laureate
June 06 2011, 08:10PM
Flames Forever wrote:

Who cares about Vancouver...Bruins are coming back and the oilers suck. Good luck Edmonton islanders.....

Lets go for beers Flamers Fan. I'll have one for every cup the MIGHTY OIL have, and you can have one for every cup the FLAMERS have won, then you can give me a ride home.

#8 Chris.
June 06 2011, 09:02PM

I'd like to see that exact game three more times.

#9 Sheldon "Oilers Fan for Life!!!"
June 06 2011, 09:07PM

Bruin Eight one Orca YUM!!!

I know its not great Photoshop but I was so inspired during the last half of the game!!!

#10 Oilers G- Nations Poet Laureate
June 06 2011, 09:48PM

Wanye has a man-crush on #14???

Never knew he loved Mac T that much

#11 Engineer
June 06 2011, 03:44PM

On the weekend I happened to chat with an old lady from Vancouver at a BBQ. Her two beagles "told her" that the Canuckleheads were going to win.

The rapture is close people.

#12 T.C.
June 06 2011, 04:11PM

GO CANUCKS GO!! if it isn't calgary or toronto I'm happy to see the cup come back to Canada.

#13 Oilcruzer
June 06 2011, 06:37PM

I live here now, and can't get into it. But it ain't about me. Fun to watch the excitement. Was a guy on the overpass with a faux Stanley Cup. Everyone loved it. Another one made one out of tires and silver paint

What happened to Willis article on the Hockey News?

#14 Rob...
June 06 2011, 07:20PM

Call me a prude if you will, but I think anyone sticking their fingers into my mouth, or any other hole for that matter, should get an automatic boot from the game for unsportsmanlike conduct; and if I'm mad enough I should have carte blanche to bite down, clench vigorously or otherwise defend myself in a manner that makes you think twice about doing it again.

#15 JorgeR
June 06 2011, 09:07PM

Love seeing Lou become shaky. Lets hope it can continue!

#16 OilCrazy
June 06 2011, 09:23PM

Now for some relevant Oilers news:

Eberle is blowing away Camalleri 69.4% to 30.6% in the finals of the play of the year voting on TSN.ca!!!

We might actually win something other than 1st overall at the draft this year!

I'm shocked that Wanye hasn't even mentioned this given the man-crush he has for #14...

#17 Wax Man Riley
June 07 2011, 01:25AM
Flames Forever wrote:

Says the fan of the over-the-hill, bottom feeders

#18 Tha Legion
June 06 2011, 03:36PM

I will allude to the comeback, which will happen tonight!

#19 pelhem grenville
June 06 2011, 03:45PM

collapse a must do...

#20 Quicksilver ballet
June 06 2011, 03:56PM

On this day, June 6th 2011 in the year of our Lord, Wanye has made this yet to be confirmed appearance on Oilersnation.

Is this the real Wanye, or just another imposter?

#21 pelhem grenville
June 06 2011, 04:11PM

charlatan, fake, faker, fakir, fraud, hoaxer, humbug, mountebank, phony (also phoney), pretender, quack, quacksalver, ringer, sham ....my Mirriam-Webster Online spits out other words for the one way you spell imposter...

and look Q...you coulda been Quacksalver Ballet !

goodgood luck with the Dubya siting

#22 Wax Man Riley
June 06 2011, 04:24PM
Quicksilver ballet wrote:

Is this the real Wanye, or just another imposter?

When was there a Wanye imposter... I've seen multitudes refer to this Wayne guy... but who is the Wanye faker, fraud, phony, mountebank?

#23 Wax Man Riley
June 06 2011, 04:28PM

@ Wanye

Great poster BTW. Don't judge me, (or do..y'know, whatever) but Scott Pilgrim is one of my all-time favorite movies.

And good luck at Christmas this year Wanye, I know I would have to punch my Canuck-loving brother right in the nose if they won the cup...and if I had a brother.

I'll tell you my sister is lucky she isn't a Van fan.

And my mom ... cheering Van all the way ... she's lucky she drinks too much, or .....

POWEEE! Right in the kisser

#25 OILERSORDEATH
June 06 2011, 08:01PM
Chris. wrote:

Nice goal Kesler... You douche.

What are you taking about?? Bruins are spanking CASUCKS ass!!!

#26 Oilers G- Nations Poet Laureate
June 06 2011, 08:07PM
OILERSORDEATH wrote:

What are you taking about?? Bruins are spanking CASUCKS ass!!!

Kesler IS A FREAKING DOUCHE. He scored on his OWN GOALTENDER. Luuuuuuuuu-ser

Edit. That was Chris's point. GO BRUINS GO

#27 Flames Forever
June 06 2011, 08:08PM

#28 Oilers G- Nations Poet Laureate
June 06 2011, 08:09PM
Chris. wrote:

Nice goal Kesler... You douche.

MULTIPLE PROPS

*wishing I could give them, but alas.. :(

#29 TonyT
June 06 2011, 08:11PM

Vancouver lit the Olympic torch today...after throwing confetti on the ice in round 3, Luongo saying "winning (the first round) felt better than winning Olympic gold", and having the city announce Vancouver Canucks day for "advancing to the second round for the ninth time" last year. Remember in American Pie where Jason Biggs prematurely ejaculates? The Canucks are just to much fun.

#30 Chris.
June 06 2011, 08:42PM

Benches are getting pretty short... Love it!

#31 WeepForTheSin
June 06 2011, 09:49PM

Let's hope this sets off a nice streak of shaky Luongo play like this kind of thing has done in the past.

#32 dougtheslug
June 06 2011, 10:07PM

Justice has been temporarily restored to the hockey universe. A win Wednesday by the B's and the odor of freshly soiled underwear will be wafting in on the western breezes. Please Bruins! By all that is right and true and just in the universe, slay the 'nuckleheaded dragon.

#33 gongshow
June 06 2011, 10:16PM

Loved watching Tim Thomas drop the shoulder into Sedin in the crease. Now THAT was a hockey game.

#35 @Oilanderp
June 07 2011, 12:10AM

I was about to ask what happend to J.W.'s article on press predictions for the year and correlations 'n' what not, then a bunch of heavily armed guys who can't type very well bust in and told me not to....

So I didn't.

P.S. I heard it was utterly lacking in histograms.

*snickers with derision and flies away in his 2023 Chryslasaki Eberle*

#36 Quicksilver ballet
June 07 2011, 09:56AM

@Wax Man Riley

Take the high road Wax Man......it's not cool to pick on the mentally challenged like that.