October 29 2014 07:41AM
Is there anything more fun than Halloween? For the purpose of this post, we don't believe so, that's why The Leafs Nation reached out to our favourite young, elite centre and halloween expert for his tips on the upcoming holiday.
1. If attending a work function don't wear a costume that will upset your boss
Still not as upsetting as Gardiner's Almond Butter costume
2. Make sure the person who carves the pumpkin has good hands
It may not be pretty but you'll appreciate the little things the jack o'lantern does
3. Keep your overweight roommate away from your candy stash
Nice guy, trys hard, loves Milky Ways
4. When bobbing for apples don't be upset if you don't get the first one. The second one counts just as much
"How are Kadri and JvR so much better at getting apples than I am?"
5. Choose your trick or treating group by looking at their CandyRel%
Franson's Chuck Norris costume may not pass the eye test, but there's no arguing his full sized candy bar possession numbers.
6. If you're busy on Halloween, find someone who doesn't mind sitting around so trick-or-treaters can get their candy
"What are you supposed to be for Halloween?"
7. Be a passenger. Normally the backend of the horse doesn't have to pay for the costume
"How's it going up there, Phil? Everyone knows I'm here too, right?"
8. Always visit Dave Nonis house, he'll hands out more candy than anyone would reasonably expect
Cliff Fletcher gives out Easter Eggs.
9. If your costume involves fur, antlers, or a tail I'd advise you don't go near David Booth's house
The majestic Komarov roams the plains of Etobicoke no more
10. People don't like it when you dress as your favourite pop star
"That was the lesson I was supposed to learn, right?"
11. Sometimes the cheapest costumes are the best costumes
If you still need more help figuring out how to act on Halloween, might we suggest this short video.