LFR7 - Game 66 - Crappy Bird - Tor 3, Ana 1

Steve Dangle
March 11 2014 01:47AM

Screen shot 2014-03-11 at 3.06.59 AM

The Leafs begin their Death Valley road trip with a win!

Kessel is entering Sundin territory, Bernier's entering Vezina territory, and Bozak ain't bad either.

6b6884e175cda86e6828bab0537236ad
#1 Andrew
March 11 2014, 06:53AM

Montreal-Toronto would be an absolute god-send. It almost happened last year and I think it was the last 2-3 games played by TOR/BOS/MTL that dictated whether it happened or not. Who knows what would've happened if the Leafs had actually faced Montreal in the first round?

It's definitely a series to get excited about, and definitely one I want to see happen.

#2 Jeremy Ian
March 11 2014, 07:11AM

Yup -- that's my dream. Leafs-Habs series, I will do no work, no parenting, get fired, screw my editor... whatever. But it would be awesome.

#3 Liam
March 11 2014, 07:35AM

When talking about ANY Leafs line you could say "is outshot all the time". I don't think that necessarily a Bozak or "top line" thing. The Leafs game is to let their opponents get tired by taking so many shots…Rope-A-Dope.

Leafs/Habs is a dream series ONLY if they win. I can't stand losing to Montreal, Detroit or Ottawa. I'd rather lose to anyone else…but a WIN against the Habs would be the sweetest. Next to Boston.

#4 getrdone
March 11 2014, 10:04AM

I dislike podcasts and think it is a poor substitute for doing a blog.

#6 whichonespink
March 11 2014, 12:49PM

@Steve Dangle

I don't dream of a Leafs Habs playoff round. I dream of a Stanley Cup, and I don't care who we have to run over along the way. I was 1 the last time the Leafs won Stanley, so my memory is a little foggy, so I'd like to see it again, who we beat is not important, though I get why everyone want's to see it.

#7 CashGameND
March 11 2014, 01:57PM

Hey Steve. I watch nearly every one of your post game videos & its just getting pretty frustrating with the voice out of sync with the video on pretty well every one of them. Is there any chance you could also upload to vimeo or some other video host cause youtube is just ruining these videos & can't really enjoy them the way that we should be able to.

I am on a macbook & have tried 3 different browsers. I don't know if its a mac problem, but now adays I'm sure you have lots of viewers on macs.

thanks, and keep up the great work!

#8 Jeremy Ian
March 11 2014, 08:32PM

@CashGameND

I'm on a Mac too -- no problems with Chrome.

#9 CashGameND
March 12 2014, 01:26PM

@Jeremy Ian

really? I'm on chrome all the time. maybe somethings wrong with my mac then wtf