February 20 2015 01:14AM
On this episode, the guys talk about Steve doing something for the first time and Jesse debates Steve on the Habs.
February 19 2015 09:51PM
It's the blockbuster trade that you've all been waiting for. Hot on the heels of the deal that sent Cody Franson and Mike Santorelli to the Nashville Predators, the Leafs organization has made their second big splash.
Actually, it's not all that big. In fact, the trade was technically by the Marlies, and not the Leafs.
February 19 2015 06:18PM
Dreger had updated the chances of the Leafs moving out some players. pic.twitter.com/Jm9P2ZnhFi— Ryan (@rfan_3) February 20, 2015
So. Much. Leafs. Trade. Talk.
Darren Dreger of TSN has updated his now infamous Leafs Trade Board, with Daniel Winnik being a slam dunk 100% to be dealt before the deadline. Korbinian Holzer follows at 85%, while Tyler Bozak and Joffrey Lupul both clock in at a 60% chance at being dealt. Roman Polak, who's had his name circulate quite a bit through trade chatter lately, is only a 40%.
February 19 2015 04:00PM
Oh yeah, that's the stuff.
The Toronto Maple Leafs might be moving Tyler Bozak before the March 2nd trade deadline, with Bob McKenzie characterizing it as a 50/50 shot during an appearance on TSN 1050. Though it likely won't happen unless someone steps up and offers fair value. To be honest, I'd be down with "close-to-fair" value, if only to get rid of that contract.
February 19 2015 11:45AM
As per Leafs twitter, Toronto has recalled Andrew MacWilliam from the Marlies.
Since emergency recalls can only happen for injuries that means one of Rielly, Holzer, Robidas, Gardiner, Polak or Granberg are potentially too banged up to play tomorrow and MacWilliam will make his NHL debut.