This week’s podcast features Pension Plan Puppets leader and sometimes Leafs Nation contributor Chemmy. If you are looking for some feel-good trade deadline pump-uppery, this is not the place to find it. Danny Gray (affectionately known as Granny Day), Chemmy and myself have a pretty critical look at almost all angles of the Leafs’ current predicament.
1. Did the Leafs "miss out" on Jeff Carter?
Interlude: "Long May You Love" by Jason Collett
2. To trade Grabovski (and canonizing Brian Burke)
Interlude: "Ragged Wood" by Fleet Foxes
3. Is Jack Johnson really that bad? Well, Scott Howson is, anyway.
Interlude: "Brainy" by The National
4. The Leafs’ "D", and cap flexibility
Interlude: "Run (I’m A Natural Disaster)" by Gnarls Barkley
5. Ron Wilson needs to go
Interlude: "Future Primitive" by Papercuts
6. Reimer is an average goalie, and Gustavsson is a pumpkin
Outro: "Numb" by Portishead
Once again, thanks for listening! Please leave any comments or suggestions at the bottom!