Where do we go from here?
Leafs fans can only sit and stare with vacant expressions at the current standings. What the heck is Brian Burke going to do to right this ship? If this team is going to win a Stanley Cup before Phil Kessel’s current contract expires, many things remain to be done, and Burke is running out of time to do them.
Mike Forbes (a.k.a. mf37 over at PPP) joins Danny Gray and I (JP Nikota) for this podcast to discuss the off-season future for the Leafs.
1. What do we have to do to fix the forwards?
Interlude: "The Bends" by Radiohead
2. What do we have to do to fix the defence?
Interlude: "Howlin’ For You" by The Black Keys
3. Good gravy, those goalies.
Interlude: "Ever Fallen In Love" by The Buzzcocks
4. So what do we want Burke to do?
Interlude: "French Navy" by Camera Obscura
5. The GMs meeting and propsed rule changes
Interlude: "Weekend Wars" by MGMT
6. The Leafs’ 1st rounder