Let’s break it down…
In the dying moment’s of tonight’s game against the Bruins, which was tied 2-2, Rielly lost his helmet. On the bench, one of the Leafs’ trainers went and grabbed a helmet (any helmet!) from the dressing room. The trainer grabbed Frank Corrado’s, a player who wasn’t even in the lineup tonight. Here’s where the GIF starts…
- Rielly tries to fit the helmet on his head and fails
- Dion Phaneuf finds it mildly entertaining
- Jake Gardiner thinks it’s f&$#ing hilarious, can’t contain his sheer joy
- Josh Leivo (who desperately wants to be liked?) offers Rielly his helmet
- Rielly is having none of that, and waves Leivo off
Shortly after, the Bruins scored to take a 3-2 lead. Like I said… not even mad.