This is episode two of the show, and the guys were joined by Kris Abbot of Odds Shark, and Frank Seravalli of TSN.
They discuss the signing of Thomas Chabot to an 8 year extension and the thought-process behind a young player committing long-term to a re-building franchise.
Kris Abbot joined to discuss a few things:
- Betting on the NHL Preseason and the best way to do it
- Reliving some AHL memories with Gager
- Inflated Toronto Maple Leafs bets
- Odds on Freddy Andersen’s stats
- Over/under on 102pts
- Best bets for other Canadian teams
- Senators playoff odds
- The Winnpeg Jets’ wins over/under and how Dustin Byfuglien’s possible retirement, along with the Patrick Laine and Kyle Connor holdouts will effect that
- Betting with Odds Shark
Frank Seravelli joined to discuss:
- The Popeyes Poll Question: what the Jets’ priority should be in terms of Laine, Connor, and possibly trading for a defenceman
- Likely trade partners
- Keys to becoming an hockey insider
- Carter Hart leading the Philadelphia Flyers back to the playoffs and where to find the best cheesesteak in Philly.
They close out the show with the Auston Matthews chirp on Scott Sabourin and talk about chirping in the preseason.
Check out today’s episode below:
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 2pm EST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!