Welcome to “2 Guys and a Goalie,” starring Dustin Nielson, Joaquin Gage, and Matt Kassian and presented by Odds Shark, Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken, and Sport Clips Haircuts. The show focuses on stories, notes, transactions, and everything else happening all around the NHL and the world of hockey.
Kass is back, and explains why he was brought up during @Zack Kassian’s interview on the Jess & Juice podcast.
They then give their thoughts on the @Calgary Flames and @Edmonton Oilers game last night.
Scott Hastings from Odds Shark calls in to talk about the odds that were on Kassian and Tkachuk fighting going into last night’s game, and cross-betting between hockey and the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Dusty reads some Apple Podcast reviews.
Popeye’s Poll Question: @Dave Rittich’s stick-flip was…
They discuss what has led to the @Vancouver Canucks to top the Western Conference.
Keep It or Clip It:
- Auston Matthews’ outfit at the NHL All-Star game was meant to be funny.
- The @Arizona Coyotes are the weakest of the five Pacific division teams fighting for a playoff spot.
- Drinking hard liquor instead of beer is a better idea during the Super Bowl.
- @Jujhar Khaira needs to fight someone on Saturday to keep his spot in the Oilers lineup.
- The @Winnipeg Jets should be sellers at the deadline.
- @Milan Lucic needs to make more of a physical impact for the Flames.
- Taking boneless chicken wings to a Super Bowl party is a bad idea.
- Having a bunch of guys over to watch the Super Bowl when your wife and kids are home is a no-go.
Watch Today’s Episode Below!
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 2pm EST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!