The National Hockey league has released its phased return to play protocols breaking down much of the information about getting hockey back to action.
Over the weekend, the NHLPA voted in favour of moving forward with a plan that would feature a 24-team format including play-in games.
The league has since made those details public. It walks through many of the steps and procedures the league and its teams will need to follow to bring hockey back to action in its phase two plan. Included are many of the details that include:
- General Description
- Travel to the Club’s Home City
- Testing for Infection and Antibodies
- Temperature/Symptom Check
- Education Session
- Pre-Participation Medical Evaluation
- Symptomatic Persons During Phase 2
- Permitted Activities
- Permitted Personnel
- Social Distancing, PPE, and Other Safety Measures
- Personal Safety Precautions
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Activities Outside of Club Facilities
- Club Facilities
- Club Facility Hygiene
You can take a look at the full protocol here.
On Twitter: @zjlaing