LFR7 - Game 21 - David Clarksone - NYI 2, Tor 5

Steve Dangle
November 20 2013 12:49PM

Trevor Smith is a hero, Clarkson's got his 1st, Kessel scores a pair, and Kulemin is a truck.

LINKS

Post Game Post
Matt Finn signed
Marlies vs. Sweden

6b6884e175cda86e6828bab0537236ad
#1 Rick
November 20 2013, 12:58PM

See what part of the jock he's holding?

The evidence is piling up

#2 Alex Cooper
November 20 2013, 01:05PM

Swedes from Russia are the worst!

#4 Matt
November 20 2013, 02:16PM

Don't know why Toronto fans hate on Kulemin at all. Out of all the Leafs over the last few years, he's always been one of the more consistent effort players. No he has not reached his goal total from a couple years ago, but he's usually one I the most solid players on the ice.

#5 liamo
November 20 2013, 04:50PM

I tend to agree with you I think Clarkson will hit 20 maybe 25 if he hits a hot streak but what about MayRay? The way he's going he could crack 30.

#6 XiC
November 20 2013, 09:36PM

For Clarkson I'd have to say 15 goals, give or take two is likely where he ends up.

Thanks to this one goal, I'll refrain from calling him Gomez for awhile.

#7 MaxPower417
November 20 2013, 10:24PM
Rick wrote:

See what part of the jock he's holding?

The evidence is piling up

It's okay Rick, you don't have to lash out. We accept you no matter what choices you make.

#8 Connor Piszel
November 21 2013, 11:04AM

I agree, it is about time that David Clarkson scored his first goal, such a monkey to get off his shoulder. It only took him just over 10 games, and when JVR came into the league he only scored his first goal 21 game in. With the monkey off Clarkson's back, I believe he now will start to be a big name player for the leafs, whom can be put tout in desperate measures.

#9 Connor Piszel
November 21 2013, 11:07AM

Not only having Clarkson producing goals, but when we get Bozak out there on the top line were going to be back on top. Good work Steve Dangle. Im liking your videos and posts. keep it up !!

#10 maplemann
November 21 2013, 11:48AM

First of all let me start by saying that I love the videos and the podcast! but the Don Cherry Impressions have to stop man, they are starting to get annoying to much of a good thing is bad. Keep up the good work.